You have been a blessing in our life

  • Sep 2 2015

I have been working with Laura on delicate case. I learned a lot and am very grateful for all her advice. This is information I learned today during my meeting with her.

Fiancé visas (K-1) are for U.S. citizens who wish to bring their fiancés to the United States to marry. Upon entry, the fiancé is given 90 days to marry. To qualify for a fiancé visa, you must have physically met the person you are marrying within the past two years. Sufficient evidence of the physical meeting is required. Fiancé visas can be issued in cases where the fiancé was denied a tourist visa or student visa. Please call for current time frames.

Thank you again Laura for all your help you have been a blessing in our life….

– Rebeca R.
San Ysidro, CA